PMI-RSSC 2022 PDC - SUPPER ONLY - Lisa Belanger - Burnout for Leaders
Topic: Burnout for Leaders
Facing burnout as a leader while trying to support teams and individuals also experiencing burnout is an impossible feat. Burnout affects everyone, and leaders are no exception. How do you care for yourself and your team when the work keeps coming and the future is ever changing? How do you make fundamental changes that prevent burnout from causing more damage in the future?
Dr. Lisa Bélanger will explore how to develop a strategic plan for addressing burnout within leaders and their teams.
- The contributing factors to burnout unique to leadership.
- Creating a daily recovery plan specific to leaders.
- Fostering a workplace culture for proactive mental health and resilience.
- How to be proactive and prevent burnout within your organization and team(s).
This presentation is geared towards leaders and administration looking for practical science-based strategies on how to prevent and recover from burnout for both themselves and their teams.
Dr. Lisa Belanger Bio:
Dr. Lisa Bélanger is an award-winning researcher, innovator, and CEO of ConsciousWorks, a consulting firm teaching habits, skills, and work design to help leaders and teams be proactive with mental health and performance.
Lisa holds a Ph.D. in Behavioural Medicine, an Executive MBA, and is a Certified Exercise Physiologist and High Performance Specialist. Prior to the pandemic, she was traveling the world with her two-month-old baby, visiting organizations to explore company culture, leadership, and the ability to destress from work.
- 16:30 to 17:00 Network
- 17:00 to 17:45 Supper
- 17:45 to 18:00 Projects of the Year Nominations - Award
- 18:00 to 19:00 Dr. Lisa Belanger
- 19:00 till Close - Drinks / Network
1818 Victoria Avenue, Regina
It is no longer possible to register for this event