"PMI is the leading global association for the project management profession."
PMI's primary goal is to advance the practice, science and profession of project management throughout the world in a conscientious and proactive manner so that organizations everywhere will embrace, value and utilize project management and then attribute their successes to it.
Take advantage of the multiple PMI benefits:
- Exclusive members-only content on PMI.org and PMISouthSask.org
- Networking and knowledge share opportunities through PMI communities
- Job search capabilities using Career Headquarters
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities through PMI components and communities
- Free Access to "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)"
- Access to PMI's Career framework
- Access to Career Development Programs
- Discounted Certification Exam Costs
- Free Online Access to Project Management Books
- Benefits from your Local PM Community through PMI RSSC
- Free Copy of all PMI Standards
- Free PM Magazines, Newsletters, Journals and more
- Access to Research Studies
- Discount on Books, Software and other Merchandise
As a member of PMI, and a member of the PMI-RSSC Chapter, take advantage of the following additional benefits:
- Monthly Chapter meetings which includes the opportunity to network with fellow Project Managers working within different Regina and Southern Saskatchewan organizations and enjoying speakers addressing topics of interest.
- Opportunities to Volunteer on Chapter's activities
- Earn additional PDU's at PMI events on behalf of the PMI-RSSC Chapter.
- Access to the monthly newsletter, that will keep you up to date on chapter information and activities as well as project management articles and messages from the Board of Directors.
PMI is the leading advocate for the Project Management professionals across the globe, with various initiatives to generate awareness about the value of Project Management and its practitioners.
Maintain your membership with PMI and PMI RSSC and be part of all these initiatives and benefits.
For further information, contact:
PMI Regina South Saskatchewan Chapter