This document describes the process to submit PDUs to PMI for the confrence
The Credentials and Certifications webpage at PMI.org provides information on how to claim PDU’s and how to find activities.
Please check the PMI.org website for detailed information on Credentials and Certifications.
- Click on “Log in” on the top left hand corner and enter your Username and Password
- Click on "MyPMI"
- To report a PDC – click on the Report PDC link.
- Select a PDC category from the drop down list.
Category A is used to report training from Registered Education Providers and PMI Component (Chapter) Events.
Please refer to the PMI.org web site for a description of all PDU categories and to how claim for each category.
- Select an activity type. You can use this option to find an activity or to Report a Component 1-2 Event such as a chapter luncheon meeting. Click “NEXT”
- Next report the Professional Development Units. Enter the Chapter Component Number C093 and click on “SEARCH”.
- Then enter the date and name of the chapter event.
This information is available from below this articale
Click on “Submit”
You can then repeat these steps for each keynote, whitepaper and seminar you attended at the conference